Presence of God We value and live in God’s presence and walk in relationship with Him (Acts 2:28)
• Prayer speaking and listening to God is an essential step for every believer (Acts 1:14)
• Worship Honoring God through the power of Holy Spirit in all of our daily activities (carrying Holy Spirit with us everywhere we go).
But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.“God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.” John 4:23-24
• Bible We learn to have the mind of Christ in all things. (2 Peter 3:18)
Family We love, empower, and equip all who attend Legacy (Ephesians 4:12-13)
• Unity Now I exhort you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all agree and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be made complete in the same mind and in the same judgment. (1 Corinthians 1:10 or Psalm 133:1)
• Diversity We are all a part of the body of Christ. (Romans 12:4-18)
• Giving We are generous people, we believe that we can’t out give God in our time or money. (Malachi 3:10)
Freedom Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is Freedom (2 Corinthians 3:17)
• Identity We continually point people towards their relationship with God as a son and daughter.
• Integrity Living out the truth of the Word of God humbly and consistently in love, in moral, financial, and relational matters. (Ephesians 4:15)
• Honor In all our interactions, we honor each other by showing respect and humility for their significance as a child of God.
Love We extend mercy and compassion for the physical and spiritual needs of believers and unbelievers alike – for the poor, widows and orphans…. (James 1:27)